Zurich, this morning – I decided to resign with immediate effect and I sold my Yellow Cab, symbolically speaking of that taxi that brought certain people here and there who were not grateful. We know that the year 2020 was the most difficult we have experienced, but this does not take away the fact that a simple THANK YOU is always highly appreciated for a photo shoot, for the possibility of being able to parade or simply be a guest at one of my many events.
I hope 2021 is better for everyone. Together with my team we would have many projects, but always suspended from the Covid-19 situation and due to the current situation I do not organize big events in January and February because it is too early to take this step.
As often happens in life, the paths separate. Someone turns and thinks of taking a shortcut, however we continue our way. Here are some events scheduled for 2021:
1) FEBRUARY-MARCH When fashion meets the photographer. For Norberto Wittwer 30 years of work experience in the field of photography, with invited guests
2) APRIL When fashion meets the desert (invitation for the fashion week of Ndjambur, Senegal) with the possibility of introducing one or two Italian designers
3) APRIL-MAY When fashion meets military aviation. A project with the title THE HUNTING TIGER where our models are protagonists on the ground and in the air with a military plane
4) MAY When fashion meets Hollywood. Cannes Fashion Days during the Film Festival, presenting specially created clothes remembering the great Hollywood icons)
5) JUNE-JULY When fashion meets white sands. A photo shoot in the Caribbean.
6) AUGUST When fashion holds the envelope of surprises in its hand. A surprise event which in turn offers surprises for models and photographers
7) SEPTEMBER When fashion returns to the catwalk of the five continents. The month of September is the month of the catwalks in New York, Milan and London where we will be present with our stylists and models.
8) DECEMBER When fashion meets its partners and supporters. The traditional Christmas aperitif Hotel Gallia in Milan.
After all, I will be much less active on Facebook, but giving to other Social Media channels and our websites.
For info and model booking:
WhatsApp +39 340 191 7649
MERRY CHRISTMAS – These are the words that will often be heard in these days, words linked to hope and sometimes even to despair. The . . .
Over the course of just five years, Fashion Photographer Norberto Wittwer has organized over fifty events such as photo sessions, fashion shows and workshops. Many . . .